The SO-SFP-1000BASE-BX80D-xxyy-E is a bi-directional transceiver solution operating directly on a single-fiber without the need for a separate optical filter. This is achieved by having two transceivers that inject different wavelengths into the same single-fiber. The solution thus consists of two transceivers; SO-SFP-1000BASE-BX80D-5157-E and SO-SFP-1000BASE-BX80D-5751-E, operating at 1510nm and 1570nm respectively. Using a single-fiber solution provides a cost-efficient solution for interconnect and it simplifies the patching since no separate transmit/receive direction has to be taken into account.
The transceiver pair supports the bit rate range from 100Mbps to 1.25Gbps, i.e. Fast Ethernet (FE), Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) and 1Gbps Fiberchannel (1G FC) services. The optical performance of the transceiver pair provides a bridgeable distance of up to 80km.
- BiDi SFP form-factor with single LC connector
- Single-fiber operation
- 1510nm/1570nm & 1570nm/1510nm
- Support for 100Mbps to 1.25Gbps (FE, GbE, 1G FC)
- Up to 80km distance, 26dB power budget
- Less than 1W power consumption
- E-temp operating conditions -20°C to +85°C.