The SO-SFP-1000BASE-BX10D-xy-I is a bi-directional transceiver solution operating directly on a single-fiber without the need for a separate optical filter. This is achieved by having two transceivers that inject different wavelengths into the same single-fiber. The solution thus consists of two transceivers; SO-SFP-1000BASE-BX10D-35-I and SO-SFP-1000BASE-BX10D-53-I, operating at 1310nm and 1550nm respectively. Using a single-fiber solution provides a cost-efficient solution for interconnect and it simplifies the patching since no separate transmit/receive direction has to be taken into account.
The transceiver pair supports 1G Fiberchannel (1G FC) and 1G Ethernet (GbE) services, having an optical performance that provides a bridgeable distance of up to 10km.
- BiDi SFP form-factor with single LC connector
- Single-fiber operation
- 1310nm/1550nm & 1550nm/1310nm
- Support for 100Mbps to 1.25Gbps (FE, GbE, 1G FC)
- Up to 10km distance, 13dB power budget
- Less than 1W power consumption
- I-temp operating conditions -40°C to +85°C.