The SO-SFP-1000BASE-BX-MMD-xy is a bi-directional transceiver solution operating directly on a single-fiber without the need for a separate optical filter. This is achieved by having two transceivers that inject different wavelengths into the same single-fiber. The solution thus consists of two transceivers; SO-SFP-1000BASE-BX-MMD-35 and SO-SFP-1000BASE-BX-MMD-53, operating at 1310nm and 1550nm respectively on a MultiMode (MM) fiber. Using a single-fiber solution provides a cost-efficient solution for interconnect and it simplifies the patching since no separate transmit/receive direction has to be taken into account.
The transceiver pair supports 1Gbps Fiberchannel (1G FC), 1Gbps Ethernet (GbE) and the mobile fronthaul CPRI option 1 services. The optical performance of the transceiver pair provides a bridgeable distance of up to 1000m.
- BiDi SFP form-factor with single LC connector
- Single-fiber operation on multi-mode fiber
- 1310nm/1550nm & 1550nm/1310nm
- Support for GbE, 1G FC
- Up to 1km distance, 11dB power budget
- Less than 1W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C.