The SO-QSFP-SR4 is a 40GBASE-SR4 compliant QSFP+ (Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable Plus) transceiver for 40Gbps applications where the transport is made using four channels at 10 Gbps. It is intended for use in intra-connect applications in data centers between switches, routers, storage equipment etc. The transceiver can also be used for 10GbE-LAN interconnect applications, providing a higher density as compared to four individual 10G connections using e.g. SFP+ transceivers.
The SO-QSFP-SR4 provides transport over an MPO/MTP 12 or 8 ribbon fiber cable up to 150m when using an OM4-grade MultiMode (MM) fiber.
- QSFP+ transceiver with MPO-8 / MPO-12 connectors
- Typical reach 100m @ OM3 and 150m @ OM4 MM ribbon fiber
- Support for 40G Ethernet (40GBASE-SR4)
- Four lanes at 850nm
- 1.9dB power budget @ 40G Ethernet
- Less than 1.5W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions -0°C to +70°C