The SO-QSFP-LR4 is a QSFP+ (Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable Plus) transceiver for 40Gbps applications such as inter- and intra-connect within and between data centers between switches, routers, storage equipment etc.
The SO-QSFP-LR4 converts 4x 10Gbps flows into four CWDM channels in the 1300nm band up to 10km over a SingleMode (SM) fiber.
The transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- QSFP+ transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach 10km over a single-mode fiber
- Support for 40G Ethernet (40GBASE-LR4) and OTU3
- Four CWDM lanes at 1271nm, 1291nm, 1311nm and 1331nm
- 6.7dB power budget @ 40GbE Ethernet
- Less than 3.5W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions -0°C to +70°C