The SO-QSFP-LR4-PSM is a QSFP+ (Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable Plus) transceiver for 40Gbps applications where the transport is made using four channels at 10 Gbps. It is intended for use in inter- and intra-connect applications within and between data centers with switches, routers, storage equipment etc. The transceiver can also be used for 10GbE-LAN interconnect applications, providing a higher density as compared to four individual 10G connections using e.g. SFP+ transceivers.
The SO-QSFP-LR4-PSM provides transport over an MPO/MTP 12 or 8 ribbon fiber cable up to 10km over a SingleMode (SM) fiber.
- QSFP+ transceiver with APC MPO-8 / MPO-12 connectors
- Typical reach 10km over a single-mode ribbon fiber
- Support for 40G Ethernet (40GBASE-LR4) and Infiniband QDR/DDR
- Four lanes at 1310nm
- 6.6dB power budget @ 40G Ethernet
- Less than 3.5W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions -0°C to +70°C