The SO-QSFP-IR4-PSM is a QSFP+ (Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable Plus) transceiver for 40Gbps applications such as inter- and intra-connect within and between data centers between switches, routers, storage equipment etc.
The SO-QSFP-IR4-PSM converts 4x 10Gbps flows into four channels at 1310nm up to 2 km over a SingleMode (SM) fiber.
The transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
The SO-QSFP-IR4-PSM provides transport over an MPO/MTP12 or 8 ribbon fiber cable.
- QSFP+ transceiver with APC MPO-8 / MPO-12 connectors
- Typical reach 2km over a single-mode ribbon fiber
- Support for 40G Ethernet (40GBASE-IR4)
- Four lanes at 1310nm
- 7.4dB power budget @ 40G Ethernet
- Less than 3.5W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions -0°C to +70°C