QSFP-DD 2x100G SM 13xxnm 10km 7.3dB CMIS4 Dual CS
A 10km QSFP-DD transceiver for 2x 100Gbps over two fiber-pair connections using Dual CS-connectors
The SO-QSFP-DD-2C-10-4 is a QSFP-DD form-factor transceiver for 2x 100Gbps Ethernet applications. It is intended for use in data center interconnect between switches, routers, storage equipment etc. for optical distances up to 10km over a SingleMode (SM) fiber cable.
The transceiver has a dual CS connector interface which means that there are two single-mode fiber pairs connected to the transceiver, each transporting a 100Gbps signal. The SO-QSFP-DD-2C-10-4 is thus intended for 200G to 2x 100G breakout configurations using two 100G QSFP-28 transceivers on the 100G Ethernet side. The SO-QSFP28-LR4-10L has matching optical performance and is a recommended option for this. The SO-QSFP-DD-2C-10-4 uses four LAN-WDM channel per connection,
The electrical interface consists of eight 25.78G NRZ signals (SFF-8679) that are converted to eight channels/lanes (four per fiber-pair) to transport the Ethernet signal.
Digital diagnostics functions are available via an I2C interface, as specified by the QSFP-DD MSA.The transceiver is compliant with Common Management Interface Specification CMIS4.0.
- QSFP-DD type 1 form-factor with dual CS connectors
- 2x 100Gbps flows compliant with 100GBASE-LR4 standard enabling 200G to 2x 100G breakout configurations
- 4x LAN WDM lanes: 1295.56nm, 1300.05nm, 1304.58nm and 1309.14nm
- CMIS4.0 compliant management interface
- Less than 8W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions (0°C to +70°C)