The SO-CFP-SR10 is a CFP (C Form-factor Pluggable) transceiver for 100Gbps Ethernet (100GBASE-SR10) applications. It is intended for use in inter- and intra-connect applications within data centers between switches, routers, storage equipment etc. The optical performance is in accordance with the 100GBASE-SR10 standard, i.e. for optical distances up to 150m over a MultiMode (MM) OM4-grade ribbon fiber.
SO-CFP-SR10 uses 10x channels @ 10.3125Gbps to transport an 100G Ethernet. These lanes can also be used to transport 10x 10GbE services via a break-out cable. The transceiver has a single 24/20 lane optical fiber MPO-connector.
- CFP transceiver with MPO connector
- Typical reach 100m on multi-mode ribbon fiber
- Support for 100GBASE-SR10
- Ten lanes at 850nm
- 1.9dB power budget
- Less than 8W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C