The SO-CFP-ER4 is a CFP (C Form-factor Pluggable) transceiver for 100Gbps Ethernet (100GBASE-ER4) and OTN (OTU4) applications. It is intended for use in inter- and intra-connect applications within and between data centers between switches, routers, storage equipment etc. The optical performance is in accordance with the 100GBASE-ER standard, i.e. for optical distances up to 40km over a SingleMode (SM) fiber.
SO-CFP-ER4 uses four channels/lanes @ 25.78 Gbps and 27.95 Gbps to transport an Ethernet and OTN signal, respectively.
- CFP transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach 40km on single-mode fiber
- Support for 103.12 / 111.81 Gbps (100GBASE-ER4 / OTU4 4L1-9C1F)
- Four lanes at 1295.56nm, 1300.05nm, 1304.58nm, 1309.14nm
- 18dB power budget
- Less than 12W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C