The SO-CFP-40GBASE-LR4-20 is a CFP (C Form-factor Pluggable) transceiver for 40Gbps applications. It is intended for use in inter- and intra-connect applications within and between data centers between switches, routers, storage equipment etc. The optical performance exceeds the 40GBASE-LR standard enabling optical distances up to 20km over a SingleMode (SM) fiber.
SO-CFP-40GBASE-LR4-20 uses four CWDM channels/lanes @ 10 Gbps to transport the Ethernet signal.
- CFP transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach 20km on single-mode fiber
- Support for 41.25Gbps services (40GBASE-LR4)
- Four lanes at 1271nm, 1291nm, 1311nm, 1331nm
- 10.7dB power budget
- Less than 8W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +75°C