The 32G-IR-Dxxx-BR is a versatile DWDM transceiver in SFP28 form-factor supporting a wide range of Fiber Channel (FC) services (8G to 32G). The transceiver is provided in versions covering all C-band channels in the 100GHz DWDM grid as specified in the ITU-T G.694.1 standard. The transceiver has been layer-1 tested and approved by Brocade.
The transceiver has an inbuilt 3-mode CDR (Clock Data Recovery) function; - High data rate mode for 32G FC - Low data rate mode for 16G FC - Bypass mode for 8 GFC
The optical performance provides a bridgeable distance of up to 10km (without dispersion compensation) for 32G FC.
This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- SFP+ transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach 10km on single-mode fiber
- Support for 32G FC, 16G FC and 8G FC services
- Certified by Brocade (listed in Brocade Compatibility Matrix)
- 41 DWDM channel versions from 192.00 - 196.00THz @ 100GHz (ITU-T G.694.1)
- 7dB power budget
- Less than 2W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C