The 8G-ZR-Dxxx-BR1 is a versatile DWDM transceiver in SFP+ form-factor supporting a wide range of Fiber Channel (FC) services (2G to 8G). The transceiver has been layer-1 tested and approved by Brocade. See also Brocade Compatibility Matrix.
The transceiver is provided in 41 channel versions at the 100GHz DWDM grid as specified in the ITU-T 694.1 standard. The transceiver can also be used in 1550/1530nm CWDM applications by selecting wavelength versions that match these.
The optical performance provides a bridgeable distance of up to 80km (without dispersion compensation) for 8G FC.
This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- SFP+ transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach 80km on single-mode fiber
- 41 CWDM versions from 192.00 – 196.00 THz @ 100GHz grid (G.694.1)
- Support for 8G FC, 4G FC and 2G FC services
- Certified by Brocade (listed in Brocade Compatibility Matrix)
- 23dB power budget
- Less than 1.7W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C