The 16G-ER-Dxxx-BR2 is a versatile DWDM transceiver in SFP+ form-factor supporting a wide range of Fiber Channel (FC) services (4G to 16G). The transceiver has been layer-1 tested and approved by Brocade.
For diagnostic purposes, the transceiver supports optical (OWRAP) and electrical (EWRAP) loop-back functionality, with or without forwarding. The transceiver is provided in 41 channel versions at the 100GHz DWDM grid as specified in the ITU-T 694.1 standard. The transceiver can also be used in 1550/1530nm CWDM applications by selecting wavelength versions that match these.
The optical performance provides a bridgeable distance of up to 40km (without dispersion compensation) for 16G FC.
This transceiver provides digital diagnostic functions via a 2-wire serial interface as defined by the SFF-8472 specification.
- SFP+ transceiver with LC connectors
- Typical reach 40km on single-mode fiber
- Support for 16G FC, 8G FC and 4G FC services
- Certified by Brocade (listed in Brocade Compatibility Matrix)
- Supports optical (OWRAP) and electrical (EWRAP) loop-back functionality
- 41 DWDM channel versions from 192.00 - 196.00THz @ 100GHz (ITU-T G.694.1)
- 14dB power budget @ 8G/4G FC, 13dB @ 16G FC
- Less than 2.2W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions 0°C to +70°C