The TQ2021-BXXC-SO is a bi-directional transceiver solution operating directly on a single-fiber without the need for a separate optical filter. This is achieved by having two transceivers that inject different wavelengths into the same single-fiber. The solution thus consists of two transceivers; TQ2021-BBCC-SO and TQ2021-BCBC-SO, operating at transmit wavelengths 1291nm and 1311nm respectively. Using a single-fiber solution provides a cost-efficient solution for interconnect and it simplifies the patching since no separate transmit/receive direction has to be taken into account.
TQ2021-BXXC-SO has an optical performance enabling distances of up to 20km over a SingleMode (SM) G.652 fiber-pair cable. The module includes FEC coding Forward Error Correction (KP4 FEC) to ensure reliable system operation. The host system shall thus not have FEC activated. The optical parameters will provide a bit error ratio (BER) of 2.4 x 10-4. FEC will render in the required BER of better than 1 x 10-12.
- BiDi QSFP28 transceiver with a LC connector
- Two wavelength solution with in-build optical filters; Tx: 1291nm / Rx: 1311nm and Tx: 1311nm / Rx: 1291nm
- Compliant with 100G-LR-20, 100G Lambda MSA
- Up to 40km distance, 10.4dB power budget
- Less than 4.5W power consumption
- C-temp operating conditions (0°C to +70°C)