The CVR-QSFP28-SFP28-D is an adapter that provides the option to connect an SP28/SFP+/SFP transceiver or cable to a QSFP28 port of a Nx100GbE switch or Network Interface Card (NIC). The RF (high speed data) channel of the SFP28 receptacle is connected to lane 1 of the QSFP28 connector. The three remaining RF channels on the QSFP+ connector are not connected. The adapter has a QSFP+ form factor with a receptacle for a SFP+ transceiver, an Active Optical Cable (AOC) or a Direct Attach Cable (DAC) connector.
CVR-QSFP28-SFP28 enables I2C read of the SFP28 registers through the QSFP28 management specification SFF-8636.
- QSFP28 MSA SFF-8665 (QSFP+ 4X 10 Gb/s Pluggable Transceiver) compliant
- SFP28 MSA SFF-8402 (SFP+ 1X 28 Gb/s Pluggable Transceiver Solution)
- SFF-8636 (Management Interface for QSFP28)
- Low power consumption (<0.3W)
- C-temp operating conditions (0°C to +70°C)